Since 1965, Gran Kriegel has provided full A/E services for all phases of construction; from pre-design feasibility studies and test fits to schematic design and design development, construction documents, and construction administration through, TCO, occupancy, and punch list.
A/E capabilities include:
- Master Planning
- Site Selection
- Zoning and Building Code Analyses
- Test Fits / Feasibility Studies
- Design for New Construction
- Renovations, Adaptive Re-use, Repairs, & Retrofits
- Sustainable / LEED / Green Design Consulting
- Historic Preservation
- Interior Design
- Furniture Selection & Procurement (FF&E)
Our focus is on educational institutions (both k – 12 schools and higher education), supportive and affordable housing, office design, and projects for local, state, and federal government agencies including military and defense facilities.