Gran Kriegel has long been an excellent resource for public agencies on a city, state, and national scale. In additional to individual architecture and planning projects, we frequently are retained on term contracts with major government agencies for years at a time (including the US Coast Guard, NYC School Construction Authority, and the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York.
Our extensive experience working in the public sphere means that we’ve become some of the best project managers and architecture partners around — we’re familiar with exacting government standards and processes and are flexible enough to adapt to individual departmental needs.
Some of the public agencies we’ve worked with on term contracts include:
- NYC School Construction Authority
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
- NYC Department of Homeless Services
- NYC Department of Design and Construction
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- United States Coast Guard